If I had some sort of godlike, ultimate power, here are 10 stupid things I'd probably do with it (besides the important stuff like peace and love and all that stuff)
-switch the nutritional and caloric properties of celery and chocolate
-make it possible for the average adult human to get 5 hours sleep each night and feel refreshed and healthy
-give my children the magical ability to actually hear me speak when I open my mouth and follow my directions before the words float off into oblivion to be forgotten
-insist school could not begin before 8:00, preferably 8:15 or 8:30 (sorry working parents, I can't stand leaving my house at 7:15 to get the kids to school on time!)
-make it so it couldn't snow on days my husband would be gone all night (although my new snowblower makes this one a LITTLE less important)
-make CDs and DVDs unscratchable and unbreakable
-take away the desire of dogs to chew stuff up other than actual edible items
-make self cleaning dishes (I'd be a gourmet chef if I didn't have the cleanup!)
-move Christmas and Thanksgiving a little farther apart so I don't feel like I'm going to drop between mid November and Jan. 1 every year
-exercise wouldn't ever hurt - NEVER!
Just stuff that's been on my mind for probably obvious reasons. Have a great day all.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment