In no real order, ten random songs I never get tired of hearing are:
1) "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" by Billy Joel
2) "If I Had $1,000,000" by Barenaked Ladies
3) "In the End" by Linkin Park
4) "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn
5) "American Pie" by Don McLean
6) "No Such Thing" by John Mayer
7) "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News
8) "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow
9) "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
10) "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok I will post my 10 songs I don't get tired of hearing as well, these are the songs that if I hear them on the radio,I might get a ticket because they transport me and my foot gets a little heavy. No order.
ReplyDelete1)I will follow by U2
2)Beautiful Day by U2
3)Let's Go Crazy by Prince
4)Jane Says by Jane's Addiction
5)One Love by Bob Marley
6)Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield
7)In Between Days by The Cure
8)Only the good die young by Billy Joel
9)It's in the way that you use it by Eric Clapton
10)Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order
I have more too but this is your blog and you make the rules :)
I would add Let's Go Crazy, ONly the Good Die Young and Bizarre Love Triangle to my list as well, Molly!
ReplyDelete