Monday, January 19, 2009

TV shows I used to love

Okay, I have trouble sleeping at night, so I end up running through lists in my mind to try to bore myself to sleep. Lately I've been thinking about TV shows I used to love that are no longer on but weren't so WILDLY popular, especially toward the end, like Cheers, Friends, Seinfeld, etc. (had to go with way more than 10 this time):
-Early Edition
-Quantum Leap
-Night Court
-Freaks and Geeks
-Mr. & Mrs. Smith (short lived spy show w/ Scott Bakula & Maria Bello)
-L.A. Law
-Ally McBeal (before it got really weird)
-Hercules/Xena
-Alias
-Reasonable Doubts
-Judging Amy
-The Muppet Show
-State of Grace
-Cupid (very short lived Jeremy Piven series)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel
-Doogie Howser, MD (one of the shows David and I fell in love watching together)
-Spin City
-Fraggle Rock
-Lois and Clark
-The Great Space Coaster
-7th Heaven
-Animaniacs/Pinky & the Brain
-Profiler
-Star Trek (Next Generation and Voyager Mainly)
-Tales from the Darkside (Used to watch these late at night when babysitting, stupid me)
-That's Incredible!
-The X-Files

3 comments:

  1. I hear you about Doogie Howser, MD.
    I miss St. Elsewhere

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! Allie McBeal before it got weird! That is when it got fun! What about

    Charmed
    Whose the Boss?
    Everybody Loves Raymond


    Do we watch too much TV?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me, Anna, for some reason I can only log in under my mom's account. Super weird!

    ReplyDelete