Monday, January 12, 2009

Movies I Can't Turn Off

Ten Random Movies I end up sitting and watching any time they are on TV, even if I have them on DVD and could watch them without commercials:
-You've Got Mail
-Jaws
-The Parent Trap (mainly the remake, but the original too)
-Liar, Liar
-While You Were Sleeping
-Happy, Texas
-Sleepless in Seattle
-Notting Hill
-Lake Placid
-Airplane

Yes, I'm aware most of these are either Romantic Comedies (aka Chick Flicks) or large animals eating innocent people pics, but aren't they really the same thing (LOL!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is going to be hard! But here goes.
    1. I agree Notting Hill, "I'm just a girl asking a boy if he could love her."
    2. Dusk to Dawn
    3. Cold Mountain
    4. Gone with the Wind
    5. Best in Show
    6. A Mighty Wind
    7. Legends of the Fall
    8. Pretty Woman
    9. Fargo
    10.Pulp Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best in Show is GREAT. I also could add Fargo and Pretty Woman to my "Can't Turn Off" List.

    ReplyDelete